Saturday, February 16, 2008

what a week

alittle bit of alot of things in the past week.....

my baby sister turned 30. we celebrated in a special way, that still could not match how special she is.

i spent the beginning of the week in colombia, south america. i had some unexpected extra time, because the collection i was showing customers got stuck in customs, therefore the trip was a waste, other than the pictures i got to take. i quickly became obsessed with the colors of the doors, the fruit and the cars. enjoy!




the new domino was on the newstand when i got back to the first airport in the states. i bought it, even though it would be at home in our mailbox. it's always fun to see our development and product in magazines - - but it's really fun to see it on the front cover of my favorite magazine. the jean on the cover is an earnest sewn... and it photographed very well. also - nice article on rogan on page.... i can't remember.



came home wednesday night, into a fury at work..... as our team was busy preparing for a big visit to present a brand identity and first season of product for this brand.
welcome to hendo, ky kenny chesney.
sorry, sas, that we had to keep it on the down-low. there are some crazy ass fans around here! somehow, the word got out - -and he was followed from the airport and back!





we are so exauuuuuuuusted after all of that.
so laying in bed on saturday morning drinking coffee!

oh - - -and.... i'm following the crowd and going private on this blog.
if you would like to continue to make this one of your blogging stops... send me a comment or email me @ carrie@sightsdenim.com
will do it in a week.

love,
c

14 comments:

rhonda said...

of course kelle is standing RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!!!
and, as i said on my blog - congrats to you and matteo on the DHP award....
lov eyou.r

Shannon said...

I'd love an invitation to the blog. And Whoa...Whoo Hoo and Wow. KC, what a hottie.

dani said...

hey, carrie... i guess you didn't make it to pondicherry;( was so hoping you would go. as far as travelling goes i suppose i will just have to travel vicarrieously through you (since i don't get out much/except a yearly jaunt to mexico)!!! i'd love to have a blog invite as well.
congratulations on your award for your and matt's art shows. i sent you one to mine then remembered you saying that if not marked your email goes to junk.
have a great week!!!
l, dani
ps... dang it, i knew i shouldn't have thrown out all my, old, high-waisted jeans!!!

Mrs. Shelton said...

I am a total nerdy fan! I used to LOVE him (yes, I was in his fan club), so when I heard he was here, I got really excited! Thanks for posting the picture and of course, please invite me to read - sabigailw@hotmail.com Thanks!

Amy said...

First of all..Did Kelle behave herself???? I need to know. Colombia..love the colors..I think I see some new house colors in there! I am still waiting on a pic of your kitchen!!! And..don't forget my blog invite!!

the redhead said...

invite me! invite me!!

funny pic and funny kenny stories. kelle called me with the details.

Unknown said...

Yo...I am definitley in for the KY updates. Your posts are great and it's always refreshing to get you guys feedback. Tell Matty what up!

KT said...

hi carrie! it's katie mciver; i check up on you and the fam every now and then through your blog from susan's page, so i would love to be on the invite list! i hope you are doing great. love from so. cal
mkat5@aol.com

Chesnye said...

Hello, I found your blog through my friend Amy. I would love to be included in your blog invites. Please visit my blog, but you must remember that Amy and I live quiet lives full of little kiddos compared to your "dream" life :) We always have to ooooh and Aww over your adventures.
Thanks,
Chesnye
csteward7100@msn.com

myra said...

add me to the list, please.

miss you!!!!

The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

Carrie-
Your picures were beautiful! I have always loved architectural photos. I hope all is well, and please include me on your blog list!
christina_freitag@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hey Carrie
Please add me!
Shauna
shaunasiewert@aol.com

shootamonkey said...

the culvers want on the invite list! i don't know what you need so here are our emails--

jenny.culver@yahoo.com
roger.culver5@insightbb.com
noah.culver@wku.edu

hope you are doing wonderful!! and i hope to see you soon.

Stork's Nest said...

I enjoy keeping up with Sights Denim through your blog. I also enjoy the freshness of your ideas. I could have told you about Epsom Salts a long time ago!

Please include me on your list.

Marshall Howell